The Best Rodent Control Services
The first European settlers adopted mice to Australia and they have been an issue ever since. They can multiply rapidly and, through their chewing activities, are doing considerable damage to property, business, and appliances. We are a well-known Mise Exterminator & Removal Company that specializes in providing Rodent Control Services throughout Pakistan.
Rats are very common rodents found in houses, gutters, and streets, etc.
The most ordinary ones are the genus Rattus. Other rat genera include Neotoma (packrats), Bandicota (bandicoot rats), and Dipodomys (kangaroo rats). They are different from mice in size.
Hence, Rodent Control Services is important. Kill them before they kill you.
How Mouse Is A Problem To Your House
Rats seem deadlier to deal with when it comes to residential pests than mice, right? They are bigger and typically live in dirtier places than the humanely possible mouse. Mice appear pretty small compared to rats (or other household pests that are difficult to get rid of). Mice can be quite frightening lurking around your residence, but don't let their shortness fool you.
- First, let's talk about life expectancy. A mouse only lives for up to 9 to 12 months, as per a study published by the United States government. The mouse gets quite busy during that life cycle. A normal mouse will have 5-6 young rodents up to eight different times per year in that short time frame. So that means that if this tiny mouse lives in your home, in twelve months it will produce up to 40 to 48 tiny mice. Anticipate now that these mice are also going to producing their own mice, what destruction can they create in your house.
- Not only are you going to deal with dozens and dozens of mice slithering inside your walls, but you are going to deal with a lot of mouse activity. Mice can climb well, unlike rodents. This means that it's actually not uncommon to find mice on your freezer's bedside table. Plus, their droppings are scattered (unlike a rat that tends to just go in one place), so you should probably throw them away immediately if a mouse gets into your food. Who knows what they have in there!
- Mice Droppings are the worst kind of filthy disasters at your place. They will also, through the feces they leave behind, contaminate food and other materials. Their droppings have even been found to be involved in children as potential triggers of asthma. Not only are mice destructive, but after chewing through electrical cords, they have also been supposed to produce house fires.
- Overall, a wide range of diseases can be carried by mice. Mice can be reported with Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome, Leptospirosis, and Salmonellosis, as per the US center for disease control. The far more common illness is Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis (LCM) if you are dealing with house mice. So, if you have a problem with your mouse, you'd better face it ASAP
What To Do To Avoid Rodents
Always analyze the area for main ways of food, water, and shelter when searching for ways to avoid and control a pest problem.
Good ways to deter rodents from living in an area include:
- Maintaining elevated hygiene levels
- Clutter removal, excess foliage in the garden, leaks from plumbing, scraps of food, nesting sites, or shelters.
Who are We?
American Fumigation is a fumigation company in Karachi that control rodents by blocking their pathways and sealing their passages. We are a well-known Mouse Exterminator & Removal Company that specializes in providing Rodent Control Services throughout Pakistan.
Our novel product range diminishes the presence of rodents and deters their reappearance.
Why American Fumigation Choose
Our clients are proud of their extremely satisfying service at fumigation and Rodent Control Services.
We now provide eco-friendly treatments conducted by licensed and certified technicians and services on the very same day, but we also give you a pest-free guarantee by eradicating it from the root and taking care of your infestations.